On the File menu you can choose from different saving methods for the recognized text and send it to various applications:
- File>Save FineReader Document
Saves the current ABBYY FineReader document. Both the recognized text and the page images are saved.
- File>Save Document As
Saves the recognized text on your hard disk in a format of your choice.
- File>Send To
Opens the recognized text in an application of your choice. No information is saved on your drive.
- File>Send Selected Pages To
Opens the selected pages in an application of your choice. No information is saved on your drive.
- File>Save To Microsoft SharePoint
Saves the recognized text in a network location: on a Web site, on a portal, or in an electronic library.
Sends the image or recognized text via e-mail. In the e-mail Pages dialog box, select the desired options for your e-mail attachment and click OK. A new e-mail message will be created with the image or recognized text attached to it.
Prints the text or the images of the selected pages of the current ABBYY FineReader document.
- Microsoft Word 2000 (9.0), 2002 (10.0), 2003 (11.0), and 2007 (12.0)
- Microsoft Excel 2000 (9.0), 2002 (10.0), 2003 (11.0), and 2007 (12.0)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 (11.0) (with Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 formats) and 2007 (12.0)
- Corel WordPerfect 10.0 (2002), 11.0 (2003), 12.0, 13.0, and 14.0
- Lotus Word Pro 97 and Millennium Edition
- OpenOffice.org 3.0, 3.1
- Adobe Acrobat/Reader (5.0 and later).
Note: To ensure better compatibility, we recommend installing the latest updates and upgrades available for the above applications.