Image Acquisition Tips
OCR quality depends on the quality of the original image and the settings used during the scanning process.
- Customizing Scanning and Image Opening Settings
- Selecting the Scanning Mode
Refer to this section more information about scanning with the ABBYY FineReader interface and the scanner driver interface, the features of the interfaces and how to toggle between them.
- Brightness Tuning Settings
- Font Is Too Small
- Adjusting Image Resolution
- Scanning Facing Pages
- Photographing Documents
This section will help you set up your digital camera and produce an image of the document that is suitable for OCR.
- Automatic Image Preprocessing
- Editing Images Manually