Other Quick Tasks
Use the Other tab on the New Task window to access ABBYY FineReader’s other Quick Tasks options.
- From the Document Language drop-down menu in the top part of the window, select document languages.
- Click the appropriate button for your task.
- Scan to HTML Document lets you scan any paper document and convert it into an HTML document.
- Scan to Other Formats lets you scan any paper document and convert it into any of the supported formats.
- Convert PDF/Image to Microsoft Excel lets you convert PDF documents and image files into a Microsoft Excel document.
- Convert PDF/Image to Other Formats lets you convert PDF documents and image files into any of the application’s supported formats.
- Scan lets you scan a paper document.
- Open lets you open PDF documents and image files.
- Depending on the task selected, a new document will open, or a dialog box with saving options will open. If a document is opened, it will contain the recognized text, and the images will be added to a FineReader document.
Important! When Quick Tasks are executed, data are by default converted in line with the program’s current settings. If you have changed the application settings, please re-run the task to retrieve the recognized text under new settings.
For details, see ABBYY FineReader Quick Tasks.