Images in a hot folder are processed according to your defined settings. ABBYY Hot Folder keeps a detailed log of all the operations.
The log file contains the following information:
- The name of the task and its settings
- Errors and warnings (if any)
- Statistics (number of processed pages, number of errors and warnings, number of uncertain characters)
To enable logging:
- On the ABBYY Hot Folder toolbar, click .
The log will be saved as a TXT file in the same folder that contains the files with recognized text.
To open a log file:
- In the ABBYY Hot Folder main window, select the task you wish to inspect.
- Click the View Log button on the toolbar.
Note. When you hover the mouse pointer over the status of the selected task, a log fragment is displayed in a pop-up window.