ABBYY FineReader Registration
ABBYY offers you to become a registered user of the ABBYY FineReader 10 software.
Note. Registration may be obligatory for some of the freeware versions. In such cases, the software will not work until you complete the registration.
To register your copy of ABBYY FineReader, do one of the following:
- Fill out the registration form when activating the program.
Note. If you do not register the program during activation, you can always do it later.
- From the Help menu, select Register Now… and fill out the registration form that appears.
- Register your copy on the ABBYY Web site.
- Contact the nearest ABBYY office.
- Free technical support.
- E-mail notifications about new ABBYY releases.
- BONUS APPLICATION! When you register ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition, you get ABBYY Screenshot Reader for free. ABBYY Screenshot Reader creates screenshots of any part of your screen and performs OCR on areas that contain text.*
* In ABBYY FineReader 10 Corporate Edition and ABBYY FineReader 10 Site License Edition, ABBYY Screenshot Reader is already enabled and does not require registration.